How to enter the Sheffield Superhero/Supervillain Sprint 5K & 10K
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Sheffield Superhero/Supervillain Sprint 5K & 10K routes
This course tracks along the Sheffield Canal Towpath which is naturally undulating and provides scenic views throughout.
As a charity event aimed towards tackling dementia, the event has a a friendly and inclusive atmosphere with no cut-off times or prior fitness requirements.
The only requirement is that you come along dressed up as your favourite superhero and contribute to the fantastic atmosphere of the day.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Run For It
Sheffield Superhero/Supervillain Sprint 5K & 10K reviews (2)
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Asda Sheffield Half Marathon, 10k & Fun Run25th Sep, Sheffield4.9(7)
- Great Manchester Run25th Sep, Manchester4.8(48)
- Run Alton Towers 5k, 10k & Half Marathon13th Nov, Alton
- Wakefield Hospice 10k21st Mar, Wakefield4.8(25)
- Asda Foundation City of Lincoln 10k and Fun Run26th Jun, Lincoln3.3(3)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.