The Shelford Fun Run will return on Sunday 16th September 2018. This year there will be chip timing!
The purpose of the event is to raise money for local causes and charities. The 5km course runs through the streets of Shelford and, with the roads closed for the duration of the event, it is a rare opportunity to really enjoy the sights and sounds of a beautiful English village. The course has been accurately measured and certified to be 5k.
How to enter the Shelford Fun Run
- Run 5km
Shelford Fun Run route
Shelford Fun RunStart Time: 11:00am
Shelford Fun Run weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Shelford Fun Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Shelford Fun Run?
You may also like
- RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October17th Oct, Bedford5(1)
- Run4Colour - East Anglia10th Apr 2021, Hockwold cum Wilton4.9(7)
- Milton Keynes 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun22nd Nov, Milton Keynes4.7(3)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Ipswich 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun7th Nov, Ipswich
- London Lightning 5k & 10k Run - Olympic Park10th Oct, London4.7(10)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.