The Shelford Fun Run will return on Sunday 16th September 2018. This year there will be chip timing!
The purpose of the event is to raise money for local causes and charities. The 5km course runs through the streets of Shelford and, with the roads closed for the duration of the event, it is a rare opportunity to really enjoy the sights and sounds of a beautiful English village. The course has been accurately measured and certified to be 5k.
How to enter the Shelford Fun Run
- Run 5km
Shelford Fun Run weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Shelford Fun Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Shelford Fun Run?
You may also like
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun, St Albans
- Milton Keynes Festival of Running15th Mar, Milton Keynes
- The Official 5K Rev Run12th Apr, London
- Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend3rd May, Milton Keynes
- Running Grand Prix Bedford Autodrome - March22nd Mar, Bedford
- The Peterborough 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run9th Feb, Peterborough