How to enter the The Shere 42k, Half & 10k
- Run 42km
- Run 21.1km
- Run 10km
The Shere 42k, Half & 10k routes
The Shere Run offers 3 different distances: a 10km run, a half marathon, and a 42km run. There is also the option to compete in the 42km event as part of a team of 3.
Each course will be clearly distance marked and course marshalled during the race. Offering some of the most scenic trail runs available in the South-East of England, this is a truly fantastic event whether you are new to running or a seasoned pro.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Shere 42k, Half & 10k weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
The Shere 42k, Half & 10k reviews (3)
4.1 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend11th Sep 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile24th Apr 2021, Southampton4.1(5)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December6th Dec, Chichester4(1)
- Running GP at Goodwood Motor Circuit - April3rd Apr 2021, Chichester4.9(5)
- Mid Sussex Marathon Weekend30th Apr 2021, East Grinstead
- Thames Meander Marathon & Half – Summer6th Aug 2021, Kingston upon Thames4.2(34)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.