Punk Panther Races are new to the calendar for 2017, with a series of 6 ultra trail marathons supporting St.Gemma‰Ûªs Hospice, which will all start in Otley, West Yorkshire and finish in Pool-in-Wharfedale, West Yorkshire. They will be a minimum of 50k and will run over a variety of challenging courses in West and North Yorkshire, visiting stunning scenery including Ilkley Moor, The Chevin and the many reservoirs and beauty spots the area has to offer. Short Circuit Ultra is the last event in the Series and is 50k long with 1200m of climb.
How to enter the Short Circuit Ultra
- Run 50km
Short Circuit Ultra route
50 KmStart Time: 12:00am
Short Circuit Ultra weather forecast
Possible light rain in the afternoon and evening.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Short Circuit Ultra reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Short Circuit Ultra?
You may also like
- White Rose Ultra6th Nov, Huddersfield4.5(2)
- The Drop Huddersfield28th Dec, Huddersfield
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge11th Nov, Heath Charnock5(4)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon10th Jul 2021, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K15th May 2021, Naseby
- Endurancelife Coastal Trail Series – Northumberland27th Feb 2021, Bamburgh4.7(43)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.