Punk Panther Races are new to the calendar for 2017, with a series of 6 ultra trail marathons supporting St.Gemma‰Ûªs Hospice, which will all start in Otley, West Yorkshire and finish in Pool-in-Wharfedale, West Yorkshire. They will be a minimum of 50k and will run over a variety of challenging courses in West and North Yorkshire, visiting stunning scenery including Ilkley Moor, The Chevin and the many reservoirs and beauty spots the area has to offer. Short Circuit Ultra is the last event in the Series and is 50k long with 1200m of climb.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Short Circuit Ultra weather forecast
Possible light rain in the afternoon and evening.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Short Circuit Ultra reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Short Circuit Ultra?
You may also like
- White Rose Ultra6th Nov, Huddersfield4.5(2)
- Peak District Challenge17th Sep, Hathersage5(2)
- The Drop Huddersfield28th Dec, Huddersfield
- Whitworth Trail Marathon15th Aug, Whitworth4.4(4)
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run14th Aug, Thurstaston4.7(1)
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge11th Nov, Heath Charnock5(4)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.