The single lap, closed road route takes in a mix of stunning Shropshire countryside and country lanes, historic streets with medieval buildings, welcoming crowds and an amazing sense of community. Sign up for one of the most beautiful Half Marathon routes in the UK and enjoy the friendly welcome and support of our local communities as you #RunShrewsbury.
You will also benefit from a first-class race village and a fabulous team of UKRunChat pacers to help you hit your targets on race day!
How to enter the Shrewsbury Half Marathon
- Run 21.1km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Shrewsbury Half Marathon weather forecast
Light rain in the morning.
Shrewsbury Half Marathon reviews
5 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Wrexham Half Marathon16th Feb 2020, Wrexham
- Essar Chester Half Marathon17th May 2020, Chester
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December28th Nov, Tarporley
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March1st Mar 2020, Tarporley
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile15th Mar 2020, Liverpool