Snowdon Multi-Activity Challenge – August
Snowden Triple Challenge
Sat, 3 Aug 2019
Gwynedd, United Kingdom
Perks of booking with Let's Do This
Best price guarantee
We're #1 in customer satisfaction
Invite friends, earn credit
After booking your event, invite your friends to join you and you'll get £5 credit if they make it their first Let's Do This booking.
Sat, 3 Aug 2019
- Everything included from the moment you arrive. Unlike other operators we include everything from hotel accommodation, breakfast on the morning of the challenge, and plenty of lunch and snacks whilst on the trek.
- Hire of kayaks is included in the cost. Hire of road bikes can be provided.
- The very best Leaders and instructors, who are fully qualified, highly experienced, knowledgeable and fun. They will do everything to help you complete the challenge and have a great time doing it.
- Fully qualified cycling and kayak leaders who can also provide expert instruction to guide you through each activity.
- Summit the highest peak in Wales, Snowdon, 1085m high.
ARRIVAL AND PREPARATION
The long-awaited adventure begins in the late afternoon in Llanberis, where you will be met by your leaders for a full safety briefing.
THE CHALLENGE (APPROXIMATELY 10.5 MILES CYCLING, 9 MILES TREKKING AND 2.5 MILES KAYAKING)
After an early start and a hearty breakfast we head to Llanberis, where the cycling part of our journey begins. With Snowdon’s rugged peak behind us, we cycle along the shore of Llyn Padam (Llanberis Lake) passing the slate quarries of the Snowdonia National Park towards Llyn Cwellyn.