How to enter the The Snowman Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 1.9km, Bike 91km, Run 21km
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 70km, Run 10km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 30km, Run 5km
- Duathlon: Run 2.4km, Bike 31km, Run 5km
- Triathlon: Swim 2250km, Bike 100km, Run 15km
- Swim 1km
- Swim 2km
- Run 2.4mi
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 70km, Run 10km
The Snowman Triathlon routes
The races will start from the ground of the scenic Plas y Brenin, The National Mountain Centre.
Competitors will complete the swim in the waters of Llyn Mymbyr in the shadows of the awe-inspiring Snowdon. From here, competitors will complete a series of hill climbs over Snowdonia's mountain passes as they tackle the bike section. As the athletes finish the bike, they will be faced with an incredibly tough mountain run to the summit of Moel Siabod before descending back to Capel Curing.
Throughout this race, there is truly no rest for the wicked.
For the Savage Triathlon, runners will compete in both the Sprint and Standard Triathlon events.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
The Snowman Triathlon weather forecast
Meet the organizer
Always Aim High Events are ranked #47 in the UK out of 266 organizers
The Snowman Triathlon reviews
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The London Triathlon7th Aug, London4.5(157)
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events25th Sep, Llanberis5(1)
- Harlech Triathlon & Duathlon17th Apr 2021, Harlech4.7(1)
- Superfeet Sandman Triathlon & Duathlon11th Sep, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
- Robinsons Abersoch Triathlon2nd Oct, Abersoch
- The ROC - Summer4th Sep, Abersoch