The Saddleback Sodbury Sportive is must do sportive for all levels of cyclists. Some wonderful countryside, quiet lanes and beautiful views are there to be enjoyed.
A choice of 3 distances (100 miles, 60 miles or 30 miles) will take riders along well signed (over 700 signs) and marshalled routes. Mechanical support at the start and along the route will be provided as well as a broom wagon to collect struggling riders.
Feed Stations along the route promise to refresh riders with a generous selection of homemade food combining the essential with some treats for those with a little more time to spare. Feed Stations will also have a track pump and inner tubes in case you need to get your tyre back to full pressure or top up on spare tubes.
Returning to Chipping Sodbury there will be free hot food, massages from the experts at the Toll House Clinic and time to relax with a drink from the bar
How to enter the Sodbury Sportive
- Bike 63.3mi
- Bike 102.2mi
- Bike 30mi
Sodbury Sportive weather forecast
Possible light rain in the afternoon and evening.
Sodbury Sportive reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Sodbury Sportive?
You may also like
- Beyond Somerset Sportive19th Apr 2020, Glastonbury
- Nightrider Bristol20th Jun 2020, Bristol
- Cotswold Cross Sportive29th Mar 2020, Ullenwood
- Prudential RideLondon - Surrey 19, 46, 10016th Aug 2020, London
- Prudential RideLondon 10016th Aug 2020, London
- Cycle Southampton 100k & 60k20th Jun 2020, Southampton