The South Coast Half Marathon, 10K and 5K take place in and around the town of Seaford in East Sussex.
The course is lapped and takes in the scenic views from the seafront.
The event is aimed at all abilities, whether you are a beginner, experienced or professional in running the race guarantees large crowds to cheer you along!
If the Half Marathon is not for you then the South Coast 10K or the 5K take place on the same day, over the same course.
Chip timed event.
How to enter the South Coast Run
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
South Coast Run routes
The run is a simple out and back course along the esplanade at Seaford which is flat and fast.
The vast majority of the course is on good level tarmac.
A very small part of the course near to the finish line is gravel and then grass.
Please take care on the run course as there may be pedestrians.
When you have completed the required lap(s) filter into the finish alley on Martello Field and through to the finish line (signed and clearly visible).
There is a feed station on the run course at approximately every 1.5 miles and at the finish line serving High5 sports drink and water.
You may also like
- Brighton Half Marathon26th Jun, Brighton4.4(59)
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle2nd Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival24th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Hackney Moves25th Sep, London4.6(49)
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Apr, London4.6(23)
- The Tonbridge Half Marathon9th Oct, Tonbridge4.6(18)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.