Distances in this event
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
You may also like
- The Tonbridge Half Marathon6th Oct, Tonbridge
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - September22nd Sep, Chichester
- The Bedgebury Forest Half Marathon & 10K17th Nov, Goudhurst4.6(13)
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon7th Sep, London
- Children on the Edge Chichester Half Marathon6th Oct, Chichester
- Running Grand Prix at Mercedes-Benz World – September8th Sep, Weybridge
- Finisher’s medal
From the organizerOrganizer's website
The South Coast Half Marathon, 10K and 5K take place in and around the town of Seaford in East Sussex.
The course is lapped and takes in the scenic views from the seafront.
The event is aimed at all abilities, whether you are a beginner, experienced or professional in running the race guarantees large crowds to cheer you along!
If the Half Marathon is not for you then the South Coast 10K or the 5K take place on the same day, over the same course.
Chip timed event.
South Coast Run route
South Coast Run reviews (8)
4.7 out of 5 stars
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- Is the half marathon route laps along the seafront or does it go inland?Hey there, just to let you know that the course is a up and back course along the the coast line. It follows the beach front for 1O kilometres before turning around and heading back to the finish. The only part were it goes inland is the finish area however the sea is visible the entire time. Best of luck!
- What is the cut off date for entries to the half marathonHi there, we are taking entries up until the 1st of August (unless it's sold out by then) - but we would advise booking sooner rather than later to avoid disappointment though! Thanks
- Signed up for 10k but would like to do the 5k, is this possible?
- Weres the best place to park on Sunday and SundayHi there. There is free parking for 2 hours around Seaford train station and the esplanade. Here is a good link to use and check specific parking locations. https://en.parkopedia.co.uk/parking/east_sussex_seaford/?arriving=201908091900&leaving=201908092100. :)Hi there. If you are looking for a place to stay on Saturday night - Seaford is located on the A259 between Brighton and Eastbourne. There is a selection of bed & breakfasts, guesthouses, hotels and camping and caravanning in and around Seaford.