The fourth and final one-day adventure race in the 2018 Questars Adventure Race Series will take place on Saturday 1st September 2018 in the central part of the South Downs.
Following the popularity of the last adventure race to be held there, Questars will be returning to a tried and tested venue after a break of three years.
This area has everything for a great adventure race with some lovely kayaking on gentle tidal water and a vast network of bridleways for some great off road cycling giving plenty of route choice. There's also some excellent trail running over varied terrain which includes one or two hills (optional of course) for those that like the extra challenge and the views!
How to enter the South Downs Adventure Race
- Adventure Race: Run 30km, Bike 40km, Kayak 8km
- Adventure Race: Run 20km, Bike 30km, Kayak 6km
South Downs Adventure Race reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was South Downs Adventure Race?
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Brighton Marathon Weekend11th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Brighton Half Marathon26th Jun, Brighton4.4(59)
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle3rd Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- Hackney Moves14th May, London4.6(49)
- Virgin Money London Marathon2nd Oct, London4.9(48)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.