This is one of our favourite venues! The beautiful Duncton Pavilion sits at the foot of the South Downs, giving you a magnificent view of the hills you’ll spend the day playing in from thr moment you leave your car. Once you get riding, there’s a winding preamble through the pretty village before the serious business begins.
And, in case you’re not familiar with them, the South Downs deserve to be taken seriously, as the first climb of the day will confirm. But big climbs means big descents too, so there’s plenty to enjoy on a course that never lets up in it’s delivery of stunning downland views, scenic countryside backdrops and enviously charming little villages that’ll make you want to move house. It’s that sort of ride.
How to enter the South Downs MTB Trail Ride
- Mountain Biking: Bike 40km, N/a
- Mountain Biking: Bike 50mi, N/a
- Bike 25km
South Downs MTB Trail Ride weather forecast
Light rain until afternoon, starting again overnight.
South Downs MTB Trail Ride reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was South Downs MTB Trail Ride?
You may also like
- The UKCE Gravel Series Hampshire14th Nov 2021, Ovington
- The UKCE Gravel Series South Downs - January24th Jan 2021, Amberley
- The UKCE Gravel Series Chilterns21st Feb 2021, Hambleden
- The UKCE Gravel Series North Downs17th Jan 2021, Dorking
- The UKCE Gravel Series West Sussex28th Nov 2021, Amberley
- The UKCE Alzheimer's Research UK Suffolk Classic24th Apr 2021, Suffolk
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.