The South Downs tower over Southern England affording runners awe inspiring views north across the Weald and the coast/ English Channel. As with all Centurion events, runners will be fully supported by 6 well stocked aid stations, full medical support and a marked course. Race held under full UK Athletics Permit granted through the TRA (Permit Number: 2571).
How to enter the South Downs Way 50
- Run 50mi
South Downs Way 50 route
South Downs Way 50 weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
South Downs Way 50 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was South Downs Way 50?
You may also like
- Thames Path Challenge11th Sep, London5(1)
- The Fox18th Sep, Godalming4.9(34)
- Station to Station Marathon Challenge26th Jul, Portchester
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra18th Sep, Wadhurst4.1(30)
- Humanity Direct Chiltern Challenge10th Jul, Princes Risborough
- The Purbeck Running Festival - Ultra, Marathon, 16 Mile, 10K & 5K18th Sep, Swanage