The South Downs tower over Southern England affording runners awe inspiring views north across the Weald and the coast/ English Channel. As with all Centurion events, runners will be fully supported by 6 well stocked aid stations, full medical support and a marked course. Race held under full UK Athletics Permit granted through the TRA (Permit Number: 2571).
How to enter the South Downs Way 50
- Run 50mi
South Downs Way 50 route
South Downs Way 50 weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
South Downs Way 50 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was South Downs Way 50?
You may also like
- Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race23rd Oct, Oxford4.1(21)
- Country to Capital Ultra 439th Jan 2021, Wendover4(1)
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- Rose of the Shires Ultra 5427th Mar 2021, Northampton
- Kings Forest Trail Ultra Marathon, Marathon & Half16th Oct, Bury Saint Edmunds
- Chiltern Hills Challenge14th May 2021, Tring Station
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.