How to enter the Southampton 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 1.5km
Southampton 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun routes
This is a stunning course around Southampton Common, through woods and along trails. The undulating route has a mix between paths and trail running, and by the starting hub there is a grassy section. There are other sections which are uneven and muddy but the course is generally suitable for buggy running. There will be marshals all around the course, as well as kilometre markers.
- 5k: 1 Lap
- 10K: 2 Laps
Get ready Southampton to MoRun around the stunning Common! Course details: The run route is a mix of path and trail running with some grass sections at the start where our hub is located - undulating - dog friendly - ok for buggy running but some sections can be bumpy or muddy - The 5k is one lap and the 10k is two laps.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- How many people will run 10 km?Hi there. Just to let you know that 350 people will run the 10k
Southampton 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Fix Events are ranked #49 in the UK out of 536 organizers
Southampton 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Southampton 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun?
You may also like
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile26th Apr 2020, Southampton4.3(38)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December8th Dec, Chichester
- Southampton Common 10k1st Dec, Southampton3.5(10)
- New Forest Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k & 5k13th Sep 2020, Brockenhurst
- Hundred Acres CX5th Apr 2020, Fareham4.9(2)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton4.3(127)