The Southport sprint and standard distance triathlon attracts triathletes of all ability levels, from complete novices to elite competitors. Based at Waterside Lodge a modern, purpose built two-storey Activity Centre on Southport Marine Lake, it has become one of the biggest local events, reaching maximum capacity every year. The sprint distance event is a 750m swim / 20k cycle / 5k run, the standard distance is 1500m swim / 40k cycle / 10k run. The cycle course takes place on closed roads and the run course is based around the marina on tarmac paths.
How to enter the Southport Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 40km, Run 10km
Southport Triathlon weather forecast
Meet the organizer
Epic Events are ranked #73 in the UK out of 560 organizers
Southport Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Southport Triathlon?
You may also like
- The London Triathlon8th Aug, London
- St. Annes Triathlon17th May, Lytham St Annes
- The Snowman Triathlon1st Aug, Betws-y-Coed
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events13th Jun, Llanberis
- Sandman Triathlon & Duathlon12th Sep, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
- Harlech Triathlon & Duathlon5th Apr, Harlech