How to enter the Spartan Race - South East
- Run 21km
- Run 5km
- Run 2.5km
- Run 3km
Spartan Race - South East routes
The Beast is one of the most challenging races you will ever face and it will test even the most experienced racers. Although the course is 21km, it is nothing like a half marathon. 30 obstacles will stand between you and the finish line. These will include obstacles that are only available on the Beast Corse. You can expect heavy carries, fast descents, fearsome climbs and possibly even a swim.
The Sprint is a 5km course on uneven and rugged terrain. Although this is a short distance race, it is packed full of challenges. 20 obstacles will test you and drain you, but will ultimately leave you with a smile on your face.
Time to put down the electronics and put yourself through a real test. Many of the signature obstacles will challenge you to complete things you thought far beyond you.
The kids course varies in distance depending on age
- 4-6: 800-1000m
- 10-14: 3200-4500m
Spartan Race - South East weather forecast
Spartan Race - South East reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Spartan Race - South East?
You may also like
- Spartan Race – Windsor10th Oct 2020, Winkfield Row
- Spartan Stadion - Twickenham Stadium5th Dec 2020, Twickenham
- The Little Welly - Sevenoaks, Kent16th May 2020, Sevenoaks
- The Little Welly - Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire6th Jun 2020, Henley-on-Thames
- Rough Runner – Oxfordshire23rd May 2020, Chipping Norton
- Tough Mudder London West9th May 2020, Henley-on-Thames