How to enter the Spartan Race – Wales
- Run 13km
- Run 5km
- Run 2.5km
- Run 3km
Spartan Race – Wales routes
The Sprint is a 5km course on uneven and rugged terrain. Although this is a short distance race, it is packed full of challenges. 20 obstacles will test you and drain you, but will ultimately leave you with a smile on your face.
The super is a tough mixture of distance and speed, designed to push you to your limits. It is 13km long and has 25 energy sapping obstacles in your way.
Time to put down the electronics and put yourself through a real test. Many of the signature obstacles will challenge you to complete things you thought far beyond you.
The kids course varies in distance depending on age
- 4-6: 800-1000m
- 10-14: 3200-4500m
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Spartan Race – Wales reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Rocket Race Apollo23rd Apr, Templecombe5(1)
- Rocket Race Challenger Games2nd Jul, Templecombe
- Rat Race Dirty Weekend7th May, Peterborough
- Rocket Race Discovery22nd Oct, Templecombe5(8)
- Spartan Stadion - Twickenham Stadium11th Dec, Twickenham
- The Little Welly - Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire11th Jun, Henley-on-Thames
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.