How to enter the Spartan Race – Wales
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 13kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 5kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 2.5kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 3kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Spartan Race – Wales routes
The Sprint is a 5km course on uneven and rugged terrain. Although this is a short distance race, it is packed full of challenges. 20 obstacles will test you and drain you, but will ultimately leave you with a smile on your face.
The super is a tough mixture of distance and speed, designed to push you to your limits. It is 13km long and has 25 energy sapping obstacles in your way.
Time to put down the electronics and put yourself through a real test. Many of the signature obstacles will challenge you to complete things you thought far beyond you.
The kids course varies in distance depending on age
- 4-6: 800-1000m
- 10-14: 3200-4500m
Spartan Race – Wales weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Spartan Race – Wales reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Rough Runner – Oxfordshire23rd May, Chipping Norton4.4(7)
- Rough Runner – Birmingham11th Jul, Coventry
- Royal Marines Charity - PRMC Challenge25th Jul, Bristol
- Born Survivor - Assault of Capesthorne Hall2nd May, Macclesfield5(1)
- Grail Quest Race – Death of Kings5th Sep, Long Sutton
- Rough Runner – Manchester20th Jun, Salford4.3(1)