How to enter the Spartan Race – Windsor
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 22kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 16kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 6kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Spartan Race – Windsor routes
The Sprint is a 5km course on uneven and rugged terrain. Although this is a short distance race, it is packed full of challenges. 20 obstacles will test you and drain you, but will ultimately leave you with a smile on your face.
The super is a tough mixture of distance and speed, designed to push you to your limits. It is 13km long and has 25 energy sapping obstacles in your way.
The Beast is one of the most challenging races you will ever face and it will test even the most experienced racers. Although the course is 21km, it is nothing like a half marathon. 30 obstacles will stand between you and the finish line. These will include obstacles that are only available on the Beast Corse. You can expect heavy carries, fast descents, fearsome climbs and possibly even a swim.
Questions & answers
- What times does the spartain start on Sat the 5th and Sunday the 6th and the times it's over pleaseHi there! The race times for both days are, 0800 Elite Male, 0815 Elite Female, 0830 Age Group Male, 0845 Age Group Female, 0900 – 1300 Morning Heats, 1315 - 1700 Afternoon Heats. :)
Spartan Race – Windsor weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Spartan Race – Windsor reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Rough Runner - West London2nd Oct, London
- Rough Runner – London North4th Sep, London
- Spartan Stadion - Twickenham Stadium5th Dec, Twickenham
- Rough Runner – Birmingham10th Jul, Coventry
- The Little Welly - Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire11th Jun 2021, Henley-on-Thames
- The Little Welly - Sevenoaks, Kent14th May 2021, Sevenoaks