Sat, 14 May 2022
North Wingfield, United Kingdom
Perks of booking with Let's Do This
Best price guarantee
Official booking partner
We're #1 in customer satisfaction -
Based on location
5 to 20m elevation gain per km
Invite friends, earn credit
After booking your event, invite your friends to join you and you'll get $10 credit if they make it their first Let's Do This booking.
Sat, 14 May 2022
- Stunning scenery
- Runners have 9 hours to complete the Spire Ultra. You must pass through ALL the checkpoints (6 in total) within the stated time limit. (Miss a CP = DNF)
- You must carry ALL items marked as mandatory from the equipment list (below) for the duration of the event.
- Any runner who is, in the opinion of the race directors or marshals, unfit to continue will be withdrawn from the race. THEIR DECISION IS FINAL.
- You must log in with the marshals at staffed checkpoints.
- You must notify a marshal at the first instance if you decide to retire from the event. Once you retire from the event, your race number must be surrendered and you will not be allowed to continue.
- Do not drop any litter.
- Respect other users of the countryside, fellow competitors and marshals.
- No climbing over fences, please use the stiles/gates.
- No dogs allowed (the route makes extensive use of farmland).
- Waterproof Jacket with taped seams
- 500ml of fluid as a minimum, although 1 litre recommended. (If the forecast is hot then 1 litre will be mandated.)
- Sufficient nutrition for a day on the trail
- Hand Sanitiser
- Mobile phone with race director’s number (07741 488737) in contacts
- Map covering the route (gpx file is available below, do not rely solely on gpx though)
- Gloves (to reduce contamination risk from shared surfaces ie kissing gates as well as warmth)