This event is live now
Looking for a challenge during lockdown? Introducing Sportiva Events 100km Running Challenge!
Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to run 100km between June 26th & July 26th. This challenge is perfect for experienced runners and beginners alike, as you can complete the distance at your own pace, on routes of your own choice, anytime across the month-long period.
Throughout the event, you will be able to upload multiple distance submissions and race-gallery selfies so that you can keep up-to-date with the rest of the running community. This provides the perfect lockdown motivation!
Included in your ticket will be a bespoke finisher's medal as well as spot-prizes for the best race-gallery photos. We want to see your favourite local trails, the whole family joining you in the challenge, and the most innovative photo ideas!
Get involved and enjoy the long summer day's while staying connected with the running community.
M 55 - 59
2 days ago
F 40 - 44
16 hours ago
F 45 - 49
8 hours ago
M 40 - 44
2 days ago
F 30 - 34
2 days ago
How to enter the Sportiva Events 100km Running Challenge
Once you book the event, you'll need to upload your results during the event time window.
- Run 100kmBooked 8 times this week
How to complete the total distance
Complete the total distance anywhere you like, in as many sections as you like.
Simply record your activities and submit your results as you go. Each time you submit a result, the distance you've done will be added to your overall total distance.
Preparing your virtual event
- Secure your virtual spot in the event by booking your ticket
- Download a distance tracking app
- Before heading out for each activity, ensure your phone and/or GPS watch is fully charged, and make sure you have a safe route planned.
During your event
- Record your activity on a tracker and take a screenshotThis can be either a phone or a GPS watch.
- Complete your activity in the designated event completion timeframe
- Take a photo to share with your fellow participants
Submitting your result
- Head back to this event page to submit your results
- Upload a screenshot of your activity tracker or GPS watch to verify your resultsYou can still participate and submit results without this, but we won't be able to verify your results.
- Provide the distance and time you completedEvery time you submit a result, the distance will get added to your total distance for the challenge.
- Share your photo and celebrate your progress with the community