This event is live now
Throughout the challenge, you will be able to upload multiple distance submissions and race-gallery selfies so that you can keep up-to-date with the rest of our cycling community, providing the perfect lockdown motivation.
Looking for a challenge during lockdown? Introducing Sportiva Events 250km Cycling Challenge!
Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to cycle 250km between June 26th & July 26th. This event is perfect for experienced cyclists and beginners alike, as you complete the challenge at your own pace and on routes of your own choice. You can mix up local roads, trails & gravel as you work towards your target.
Included in your ticket will be a bespoke finisher's medal as well as spot-prizes for the best race-gallery photos. We want to see your favourite local roads and trails, the whole family joining you in the challenge, and the most innovative photo ideas!
Get involved and enjoy the long summer day's while staying connected with the cycling community.
M Under 20s
5 hours ago
M 40 - 44
a day ago
F 25 - 29
10 hours ago
M 30 - 34
2 days ago
Sportiva Events Team
M 55 - 59
Sportiva Events Team
5 days ago
How to enter the Sportiva Events 250km Cycling Challenge
Once you book the event, you'll need to upload your results during the event time window.
- Bike 250kmBooked 14 times this week
How to complete the total distance
Ride anywhere you like, for as long as you like.
Simply record your ride and submit your result. Each time you submit a result, the distance you’ve done will be added to your overall total distance.
Preparing your virtual event
- Secure your virtual spot in the event by booking your ticket
- Download a distance tracking app
- Before heading out for each activity, ensure your phone and/or GPS watch is fully charged, and make sure you have a safe route planned.
During your event
- Record your activity on a tracker and take a screenshotThis can be either a phone or a GPS watch.
- Complete your activity in the designated event completion timeframe
- Take a photo to share with your fellow participants
Submitting your result
- Head back to this event page to submit your results
- Upload a screenshot of your activity tracker or GPS watch to verify your resultsYou can still participate and submit results without this, but we won't be able to verify your results.
- Provide the distance and time you completedEvery time you submit a result, the distance will get added to your total distance for the challenge.
- Share your photo and celebrate your progress with the community