The "Springfield Striders Friday 5" is back at its new home in the village of Pleshey, with a two-lap spectator friendly course, starting and finishing at the village hall.
There are no medals or t-shirts but all finishers will get a burger or veggie burger straight from the BBQ.
Closing date for entries is the 22 June with strictly no entries on the day. Entry limit 250.
Please note that no refunds or rollovers will be allowed under any circumstances.
Springfield Striders Friday Night 5 weather forecast
Springfield Striders Friday Night 5 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Springfield Striders Friday Night 5?
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Thames Path Challenge11th Sep, London5(1)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)
- Ipswich 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun7th Nov, Ipswich
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.