One Team. Ten Runners. One Mile Each.
The Bloomberg Square Mile Relay, the one-of-a-kind, immersive team-building experience, will be returning to London on Thursday 26th September 2019, for the 13th running of the London edition as part of the 2019 global series that now takes place in 12 cities worldwide!
This is not your ordinary running race every participating company will need 10 employees to complete each team, all of whom will run the stunning one mile (1.6km) course in relay style, starting and finishing from the Race Village in Guildhall Yard.
How to enter the Bloomberg Square Mile Relay - London
- Run 10miStandard Entries
Bloomberg Square Mile Relay - London route
1. Every team must complete 10 laps of the designated one-mile (1.6km) course.
2. There can only be one participant per team on the course at any given time.
3. Should any participant wish to walk instead of run during their lap, always keep to the side of the course to prevent blocking other participants.
4. Your race baton contains your timing chip. Participants can only pass the baton by hand to their own team members in the transition area opposite the race pens – throwing, rolling or kicking the baton is not allowed.
5. After handing the baton to their team member, the participant must immediately move into the Finish Area. The last participant must return their team baton to staff in the finish area.
6. Each participant is required to display their bib number clearly throughout the race on the front of their t-shirt or vest.
No appeals are allowed. The Race Organiser’s decision is final.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Bloomberg Square Mile Relay - London weather forecast
Possible light rain in the morning.
Bloomberg Square Mile Relay - London reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Bloomberg Square Mile Relay - London?
You may also like
- Runthrough Lee Valley VeloPark – October26th Oct, London
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – November30th Nov, London4.6(5)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – December28th Dec, London
- Simplyhealth Great South Run19th Oct, Portsmouth4.8(36)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark 5k, 10k, 10 Mile & Half Marathon – January25th Jan 2020, London4.1(10)
- RunThrough Lee Valley Velopark – February29th Feb 2020, London4.4(7)