The Squires and Spires Cyclosportive takes place through the rolling Northamptonshire countryside and passes through many beautiful villages which are steeped in history. The theme of the Squires and Spires will take riders on a tour past many country houses, including Althorpe House (home of the Spencer family and resting place of Princess Diana) and Cottesbrooke Hall (the inspiration for Jane Austens Mansfield Park).
How to enter the Squires and Spires Cyclosportive
- Bike 91mi
- Bike 51mi
- Bike 78mi
Squires and Spires Cyclosportive routes
With multiple routes available, you won’t need to worry which one to do – just get entered and then decide on event day when you sign on.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Squires and Spires Cyclosportive weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Squires and Spires Cyclosportive reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The Quattro Cyclosportive26th Apr 2020, Great Billing
- Prudential RideLondon 10016th Aug 2020, London4.4(42)
- Dulux London Revolution Cycle9th May 2020, London
- The Flat 100 South12th Jul 2020, Peterborough4(1)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton4.3(127)
- King Edward 1005th Apr 2020, Coddington4.9(19)