One of a fun series of races held throughout the year on a fast, flat, traffic-free course within Battersea Park, Monday evenings and Saturday mornings. We welcome runners of all abilities - whether you're looking for a PB, maintaining your general fitness or embarking on your first race, we promise you a great atmosphere. Everyone will get a big cheer as they cross the finish line!
How to enter the Sri Chinmoy 10K Series – Race 14
- Run 10km
Sri Chinmoy 10K Series – Race 14 weather forecast
Light rain until afternoon, starting again overnight.
Meet the organizer
Sri Chinmoy Marathon Team are ranked #41 in the UK out of 561 organizers
Sri Chinmoy 10K Series – Race 14 reviews (2)
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb, London
- ASICS London 10K5th Jul, London
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London
- Thorpe & Egham 10k & Half Marathon2nd Feb, Egham
- Conquer Crystal Palace Spring 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon21st Mar, London
- Olympic Park 5k and 10k - March21st Mar, London