This is the trail half marathon that takes you round not one but two nature reserves!
How to enter the St Aidan's Trail Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
St Aidan's Trail Half Marathon route
The course starts close to the RSPB visitor centre at St Aidan's Nature Reserve and follows the River Aire for a spin around Fairburn Ings before returning back to St Aidan's. Starting by the Visitor Centre, after a quick loop of St Aidan's, the route follows the River Aire to Fairburn Ings, does a loop of this second nature reserve and then returns back to the start.
13.1 milesStart Time: 10:00am
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
St Aidan's Trail Half Marathon weather forecast
Light rain until evening.
St Aidan's Trail Half Marathon reviews (2)
4.7 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Leeds Half Marathon10th May 2020, Leeds5(2)
- Sheffield Half Marathon29th Mar 2020, Sheffield4.7(43)
- Leeds & Liverpool Christmas Cracker7th Dec, Leeds4.5(27)
- Run Tatton Half Marathon & 10K3rd Nov, Knutsford4.9(11)
- Oldham Half Marathon & Ditch the Milltown27th Oct, Oldham