This is the trail half marathon that takes you round not one but two nature reserves!
How to enter the St Aidan's Trail Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
St Aidan's Trail Half Marathon route
The course starts close to the RSPB visitor centre at St Aidan's Nature Reserve and follows the River Aire for a spin around Fairburn Ings before returning back to St Aidan's. Starting by the Visitor Centre, after a quick loop of St Aidan's, the route follows the River Aire to Fairburn Ings, does a loop of this second nature reserve and then returns back to the start.
13.1 milesStart Time: 9:00am
St Aidan's Trail Half Marathon weather forecast
Rain in the evening and overnight.
St Aidan's Trail Half Marathon reviews (2)
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The SimplyHealth Great North Run12th Sep, Newcastle upon Tyne4.9(50)
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Huddersfield Marathon & Half Marathon6th Jun, Huddersfield2.7(6)
- Halifax Marathon & Half Marathon27th Jun, Halifax2.9(7)
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half - August1st Aug, Manchester5(3)
- Cheshire Half Marathon11th Sep, Siddington