How to enter the St. Annes Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 12mi, Run 5km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 10km, Run 3km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.15km, Bike 4km, Run 1.2km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.2km, Bike 6km, Run 1.8km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.3km, Bike 8km, Run 2.4km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.5km, Bike 1.5km, Run 0.6km
St. Annes Triathlon routes
The race starts at St Annes YMCA pool with the swim length dependent on which race you have entered. The cycle will then take you onto the surrounding country roads, which will be closed to traffic. Finally, you will complete the run along the St Annes Promenade.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
St. Annes Triathlon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
St. Annes Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was St. Annes Triathlon?
You may also like
- The London Triathlon7th Aug, London4.5(157)
- Fleetwood Triathlon12th Sep, Fleetwood3.5(2)
- West Lancashire Summer Triathlon22nd Aug, Ormskirk4.3(1)
- Ironman UK3rd Jul 2021, Bolton4.3(5)
- The Snowman Triathlon31st Jul, Betws-y-Coed4.7(1)
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events25th Sep, Llanberis5(1)