Race 1 of the Isle of Wight Fell Running Series. FRA Category AS, 3.8km/235m ascent. The St. Boniface Fell is Race 1 in the Isle of Wight Fell Running Series organised by Ventnor Fell Running Championship Association and Ryde Harriers. It is a class AS fell race (FRA rules)
Race venue St Catherines School, Grove Road, Ventnor, PO38 1TT
How to enter the St. Boniface Fell
- Run 3.86km
St. Boniface Fell weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
St. Boniface Fell reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was St. Boniface Fell?
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great South Run17th Oct 2020, Portsmouth
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile26th Apr 2020, Southampton
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Reading
- Isle of Wight Challenge2nd May 2020, Ventnor
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton
- BHF Health-on-Line Bournemouth Bay Run5th Apr 2020, Pier Approach