Our 10-mile road race takes place along a scenic route where you can soak up the hills & stunning views of the countryside to the south west of the Islands capital town of Newport including an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and views of Carisbrooke Castle.
How to enter the St George’s 10 Mile Road Race
- Run 10mi
St George’s 10 Mile Road Race route
There will be water stations at 2.3 miles, 5 miles and 8.2 miles, and at the finish.
St George’s 10 Mile Road Race weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
St George’s 10 Mile Road Race reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was St George’s 10 Mile Road Race?
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great South Run17th Oct 2020, Portsmouth
- The Mid Sussex Haywards Heath 10 Mile24th May 2020, Haywards Heath
- The Gut Buster29th Dec, Mortimer Common
- Mid Sussex East Grinstead 10 Mile23rd May 2020, East Grinstead
- The Bedgebury Forest 10 & 5 Mile2nd Feb 2020, Goudhurst
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark 5k, 10k, 10 Mile & Half Marathon – January25th Jan 2020, London