Our 10-mile road race takes place along a scenic route where you can soak up the hills & stunning views of the countryside to the south west of the Island’s capital town of Newport including an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and views of Carisbrooke Castle.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
St George’s 10 Mile Road Race weather forecast
Possible light rain in the morning and afternoon.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
St George’s 10 Mile Road Race reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was St George’s 10 Mile Road Race?
You may also like
- Great South Run16th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
- The Wendover Woods Autumn Festival of Running21st Nov, Aylesbury4.7(13)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – August28th Aug, London4(2)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – September25th Sep, London
- Runthrough Lee Valley VeloPark – October31st Oct, London4.5(2)
- The PB Breaker Half & 16km3rd Oct, Glastonbury
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.