Following the legacy of 'Steve Prescott' the foundation supports the 4th standard and sprint distance triathlon. A true challenge which starts with an open water swim and transition at Eccleston Mere and a bike course which takes on the famous 'Shaley Brow' and finishes with a testing run through the Rainford countryside.
How to enter the St Helens Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 40km, Run 10km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
St Helens Triathlon weather forecast
St Helens Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was St Helens Triathlon?
You may also like
- The London Triathlon7th Aug, London4.5(157)
- Ironman UK3rd Jul 2021, Bolton4.3(5)
- West Lancashire Summer Triathlon22nd Aug, Ormskirk4.3(1)
- The Snowman Triathlon31st Jul, Betws-y-Coed4.7(1)
- Fleetwood Triathlon12th Sep, Fleetwood3.5(2)
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events25th Sep, Llanberis5(1)