After a fantastic fifteen years in St Albans, the St. James’s Place Foundation Triathlon is branching out! A brand new northern event will be held on the breathtaking Broughton Hall Estate. Like its southern counterpart, which is renowned for a friendly atmosphere that puts participants at ease, this is the perfect triathlon for beginners and experienced triathletes alike.
The Triathlon is open to both individuals and teams. It will consist of a 400m indoor swim, 21km outdoor cycle and a 5km outdoor run.
How to enter the St James’s Place Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 21km, Run 5km
St James’s Place Triathlon route
St James’s Place Triathlon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
St James’s Place Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was St James’s Place Triathlon?
You may also like
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Stratford Triathlon3rd Oct, Stratford-upon-Avon4.5(2)
- Warwickshire Triathlon3rd Oct, Stratford-upon-Avon4(2)
- South Coast Triathlon20th Aug 2021, Seaford
- Birmingham Triathlon25th Sep, Sutton Coldfield2.5(2)
- Cardiff Triathlon26th Jun 2021, Cardiff5(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.