St Peter's Way is a 45 mile footpath meandering through the countryside of Essex, from Chipping Ongar to the ancient chapel of St Peter-on-the-Wall at Bradwell on Sea. This will be a great race, but tough, due to the uneven underfoot conditions with the possibility of lots of muddy tracks. This is a historic and scenic route steeped in history and dating back to 653AD.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
3 questions • 3 unanswered
St Peter’s Way Ultra weather forecast
Light rain and dangerously windy in the morning.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
St Peter’s Way Ultra reviews (7)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Thames Path Challenge11th Sep, London5(1)
- The Twilight Friday Ultra, Marathon & Half Marathon30th Jul, Ilford2.3(1)
- The Twilight Ultra, Marathon & Half Marathon31st Jul, Ilford4.6(6)
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra18th Sep, Wadhurst4.1(30)
- The Fox18th Sep, Godalming4.9(34)
- Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race23rd Oct, Oxford4.1(21)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.