St Peter's Way is a 45 mile footpath meandering through the countryside of Essex, from Chipping Ongar to the ancient chapel of St Peter-on-the-Wall at Bradwell on Sea. This will be a great race, but tough, due to the uneven underfoot conditions with the possibility of lots of muddy tracks. This is a historic and scenic route steeped in history and dating back to 653AD.
How to enter the St Peter’s Way Ultra
- Run 43mi
St Peter’s Way Ultra weather forecast
Light rain and dangerously windy in the morning.
You may also like
- Dixons Carphone Race to the Stones9th Jul 2021, Lewknor4.8(114)
- Monster Run25th Jun 2021, Windsor
- The Wrangler7th Nov, Horseheath
- Turkey Trot Challenge28th Nov, Horseheath
- Superheroes Challenge29th Nov, Horseheath
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K15th May 2021, Naseby
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.