Run at Stanwick Lakes events are organised by Rockingham Forest Trust, the same organisation that manages the 750 acre Stanwick Lakes nature reserve. They are running events for all ages and include 5k, 10k and Half marathons. From experienced athletes, to rookie runners.
How to enter the Stanwick Lakes Summer Run
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 13.1miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Stanwick Lakes Summer Run routes
Runners have to cross the entrance drive to the site on all distances and HM runners also cross an entrance road to Ringstead Marina – These road crossing are marshalled
Due to all courses using the same paths we have not been able to add distance markers that will not confuse runners
Direction markers are placed around all courses to keep you running in the right direction
5K course is 1 lap with 1 road crossing that is marshalled
10K is 2 laps of the 5K course
Half Marathon follows the 5K course but then splits off to follow the old Nene Valley Railway line towards Thrapston. Once runners reach the turnaround point they run back down the railway line to re-join the 5k course. This is done twice to achieve the correct distance. There are 3 road/track crossing per lap on this course all of which are marshalled for you safety
Stanwick Lakes Summer Run weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Stanwick Lakes Summer Run reviews
3.3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend3rd May 2020, Milton Keynes
- MK Half Marathon & Festival of Running15th Mar 2020, Milton Keynes
- Saucony Cambridge Half Marathon8th Mar 2020, Cambridge
- Running Grand Prix Bedford Autodrome - March22nd Mar 2020, Bedford
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun 2020, St Albans
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Reading