*THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED FOR 2018*
Stanwick Lakes is a unique 750acre countryside attraction and nature reserve in the heart of Northamptonshire's beautiful Nene Valley. It offers extensive play areas to keep adventurous families entertained for hours, and for nature lovers, runners and cyclists, acres of wide open spaces and paths. With tranquil lakes, a scenic undulating bike course and a flat run this is ideal for a late season open water triathlo
Make sure you bring the family along; the kids will have a great time in the Park!
How to enter the Stanwick Lakes Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 1.9km, Bike 76km, Run 20km
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 41km, Run 10km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 23km, Run 5km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 23km, Run 3km
Stanwick Lakes Triathlon weather forecast
Stanwick Lakes Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Stanwick Lakes Triathlon?
You may also like
- The London Triathlon7th Aug, London4.5(157)
- Triathlon Team Relays Bedford1st Aug, Bedford
- The UK Emergency Services Games28th Aug, Milton Keynes
- Pitsford Standard Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquathlon11th Jul, Northampton
- Blenheim Palace Triathlon11th Sep, Blenheim Palace Grounds4.8(18)
- Cowman Triathlon1st Aug, Olney4.8(2)