*THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED FOR 2018*
Stanwick Lakes is a unique 750acre countryside attraction and nature reserve in the heart of Northamptonshire's beautiful Nene Valley. It offers extensive play areas to keep adventurous families entertained for hours, and for nature lovers, runners and cyclists, acres of wide open spaces and paths. With tranquil lakes, a scenic undulating bike course and a flat run this is ideal for a late season open water triathlo
Make sure you bring the family along; the kids will have a great time in the Park!
How to enter the Stanwick Lakes Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 1.9km, Bike 76km, Run 20km
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 41km, Run 10km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 23km, Run 5km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 23km, Run 3km
Stanwick Lakes Triathlon weather forecast
Stanwick Lakes Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Stanwick Lakes Triathlon?
You may also like
- The Fugitive5th Jul 2020, Marlow
- The Islander – Middle Distance Triathlon18th Jul 2020, West Mersea
- The Snowman Triathlon1st Aug 2020, Betws-y-Coed
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events13th Jun 2020, Llanberis
- Sandman Triathlon & Duathlon12th Sep 2020, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
- Wales Triathlon13th Jun 2020, Fishguard