How to enter the Station to Station Marathon Challenge
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 80kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Station to Station Marathon Challenge route
It is up to you to choose how you do it but you must cover all stations between Portchester and Winchester.
- Hedge End
Station to Station Marathon Challenge weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Station to Station Marathon Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Station to Station Marathon Challenge?
You may also like
- Mizuno Endure24 – Reading13th Jun 2020, Reading
- Isle of Wight Challenge2nd May 2020, Ventnor
- Endure24 – Wasing Park13th Jun 2020, Reading
- Race to the King20th Jun 2020, Arundel
- The Purbeck Running Festival - Ultra, Marathon, 16 Mile, 10K & 5K19th Sep 2020, Swanage
- Dixons Carphone Race to the Stones4th Jul 2020, Lewknor