This great race is set in lovely countryside just outside of Canterbury. As well as the fabulous cakes our events are known for, this year at Stelling Minnis we will be adding some lovely Cappuccino, Lattes and all the special teas and coffess. It will be fully licensed by runbritain and officially measured!! If you've never done this race before it's time you did!! This great countryside race is easy to get to being just 10 minutes from Canterbury and 15 minutes from Ashford. A chance to discover some of the hidden areas of Kent right on your doorstep. A friendly race with our usual great atmosphere.
The Stelling Minnis 10K weather forecast
Possible light rain in the morning and afternoon.
The Stelling Minnis 10K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Stelling Minnis 10K?
You may also like
- Folkestone Coastal 10K5th Sep, Folkestone
- Whitstable & Herne Bay 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun8th Nov, Herne Bay5(1)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend16th Apr 2021, Brighton
- The 11th Romney Marsh 10K15th Nov, New Romney4.6(3)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.