Steyning is a small picturesque market town at the foot of the South Downs National Park situated between Brighton & Worthing in West Sussex.
This is a very popular event which regularly sells out and is one of the season openers for triathletes of all abilities whether you’re honing your pre-season training or a complete novice, everyone is welcome. The heated pool has 4 lanes and competitors are seeded according to their estimated swim time before embarking on a great rolling bike course along the A283 and A24 which are regularly used for time trials. Finally, a run through the old High Street and a loop to Maudlin Lane before heading back through the town and towards Wiston House (Standard & Relay) before finishing at the Leisure Centre.
Steyning Triathlon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Steyning Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Steyning Triathlon?
You may also like
- The London Triathlon7th Aug, London4.5(157)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- TRI Challenge Individual & Team Triathlon18th Sep, Windsor
- Blenheim Palace Triathlon11th Sep, Blenheim Palace Grounds4.8(18)
- Winchester Triathlon30th Aug, Winchester
- South Coast Triathlon20th Aug 2021, Seaford
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.