A road race around the Nottinghamshire countryside. The course includes the scenic Stilton cheese-making villages of Cropwell Bishop, Colston Bassett, and Long Clawson. The event starts and finishes in the charming village of Cropwell Bishop. Choice of 24k or 10k events.
How to enter the Stilton Stumble 10K
- Run 10km
Stilton Stumble 10K route
The 10k event starts at Cropwell Bishop Memorial Hall at 10:10am. The run goes up to the Lime Kiln pub where it turns left towards Colston Bassett, entering that village by a quiet back lane past the cricket ground. The run continues through Colston Bassett, leaving by the lane leading to Owthorpe before turning right to return to the Lime Kiln and on to the Cropwell Bishop Memorial Hall. The entire course is on minor country roads.
10 KStart Time: 10:00am
Stilton Stumble 10K weather forecast
Light rain in the morning and afternoon.
Stilton Stumble 10K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Stilton Stumble 10K?
You may also like
- The Nottingham 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run9th Feb, Nottingham
- Rushcliffe 10K and Fun Run1st Mar, Nottingham
- RunThrough - Leicestershire 10K25th Oct, Prestwold
- ASDA Foundation City of Lincoln 10K14th Jun, Lincoln
- Asda Foundation Derby Half Marathon7th Jun, Derby
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester