A road race around the Nottinghamshire countryside. The course includes the scenic Stilton cheese-making villages of Cropwell Bishop, Colston Bassett, and Long Clawson. The event starts and finishes in the charming village of Cropwell Bishop. Choice of 24k or 10k events.
The 10k event starts at Cropwell Bishop Memorial Hall at 10:10am. The run goes up to the Lime Kiln pub where it turns left towards Colston Bassett, entering that village by a quiet back lane past the cricket ground. The run continues through Colston Bassett, leaving by the lane leading to Owthorpe before turning right to return to the Lime Kiln and on to the Cropwell Bishop Memorial Hall. The entire course is on minor country roads.
10 KStart Time: 9:00am
Stilton Stumble 10K weather forecast
Possible light rain overnight.
Stilton Stumble 10K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Stilton Stumble 10K?
You may also like
- RunThrough - Leicestershire 10K24th Oct, Prestwold5(1)
- Nottingham 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun15th Nov, Nottingham4.5(2)
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run5th Dec, Nottingham3.7(9)
- Holme Pierrepont 10k17th Oct, Holme Pierrepont
- Chase the Sun Leicestershire - August12th Aug, Loughborough4.5(2)
- The Coalville 10k15th Nov, Coalville4.4(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.