The Stirling Triathlon is a fun but challenging event set in the grounds of one of Britain's most picturesque Universities.
There are three different adult events aimed at all abilities and levels of fitness, from complete novice to club and elite triathletes, as well as charity and fun competitors. There is also a separate event for juniors, allowing ages 8 and upwards to take part and join in the fun. All entrants will receive a goodie bag with race day mementoes!
How to enter the Stirling Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.2km, Bike 3.4km, Run 1.8km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 13km, Run 2.5km
Stirling Triathlon weather forecast
Possible light rain in the morning and afternoon.
Stirling Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Stirling Triathlon?
You may also like
- St. Annes Triathlon17th May, Lytham St Annes
- Sandman Triathlon & Duathlon12th Sep, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events13th Jun, Llanberis
- The Snowman Triathlon1st Aug, Betws-y-Coed
- Harlech Triathlon & Duathlon5th Apr, Harlech
- Robinsons Abersoch Triathlon20th Jun, Abersoch