The Stirling Triathlon is a fun but challenging event set in the grounds of one of Britain's most picturesque Universities.
There are three different adult events aimed at all abilities and levels of fitness, from complete novice to club and elite triathletes, as well as charity and fun competitors. There is also a separate event for juniors, allowing ages 8 and upwards to take part and join in the fun. All entrants will receive a goodie bag with race day mementoes!
How to enter the Stirling Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.2km, Bike 3.4km, Run 1.8km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 13km, Run 2.5km
Stirling Triathlon weather forecast
Stirling Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Stirling Triathlon?
You may also like
- Monster Triathlon19th Jun 2021, Fort Augustus5(15)
- Ironman UK3rd Jul 2021, Bolton4.3(5)
- Superfeet Sandman Triathlon & Duathlon17th Sep 2021, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
- The SportPursuit Slateman10 Triathlon & Duathlon11th Jun 2021, Llanberis5(1)
- The Snowman Triathlon & Duathlon30th Jul 2021, Betws-y-Coed4.7(1)
- York Triathlon31st Jul 2021, York5(4)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.