How to enter the Stockley Park - 10K & Junior Race - September
- Run 10km
- Run 0.8km
Stockley Park - 10K & Junior Race - September routes
The race takes you along a mixture of traffic-free road, trails and off-road footpaths and is suitable for runners of all abilities
Approximately 800m and starts and finishes at the main gantry. The route follows the 10k course for a short while on closed roads, before heading back to the finish. It is suitable for runners of all abilities
Marshals will be present on the course throughout the race.
The route will be clearly indicated with arrows, tape and Km markers where necessary.
Stockley Park - 10K & Junior Race - September weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Stockley Park - 10K & Junior Race - September reviews (2)
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Kempton Park 5K, 10K & Half Marathon - November14th Nov, Sunbury-on-Thames
- Royal Windsor Half Marathon & 10k River Trail Run29th Nov, Windsor3.4(54)
- Air Run - Richmond Park24th Oct, London
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.