How did it go?
Distances in this event
- Duathlon: Run 10km, Bike 33km, Run 5km
You may also like
- Hercules Festival of Sport – St. Albans22nd Sep, St Albans
- West Bay Triathlon1st Sep, West Bay3.6(5)
- Windsor Autumn Super Sprint, Sprint & Olympic Duathlon20th Oct, Windsor4.7(1)
- HaverTri The Adams Harrison Triathlon6th Oct, Haverhill
- GO TRI Dunham Massey Winter Duathlon27th Oct, Altrincham
- Great Notley Autumn Duathlon6th Oct, Braintree
From the organizerOrganizer's website
The inaugural Storm The Castle Duathlon is already causing a stir in the Multisport community. Set in the picturesque market town of Ludlow and the stunning surrounding countryside of Shropshire & Herefordshire, it offers a genuine challenge to athletes of all abilities. Both the run and bike course are tough with sections of rolling hills mixed in with some seriously steep sections, making it arguably the UK's toughest duathlon.
Storm The Castle reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Storm The Castle?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.