The Stour Valley Path is a 100km (62 mile) long footpath in England, which starts in Newmarket (Suffolk) and ends in Cattawade, a village near Manningtree (Essex). The SVP100 covers almost the entire length of the well marked trail, and is one of the longest point to point races in East Anglia.
The path is notable for the beauty of the scenery en route. The landscape of the Stour Valley was made famous by painters such as John Constable and Thomas Gainsborough, and inspired the author Beatrix Potter. The SVP100 is easily accessible from East Anglia, London, East Midlands and Stansted airport.
How to enter the Stour Valley Path 100 & 50
- Run 50km
- Run 102km
Stour Valley Path 100 & 50 routes
Distance: 102km (63.4 miles)
Profile: +912m (2,992ft) gain, -957m (3,140ft) loss
Stour Valley Path 100 & 50 weather forecast
Windy until evening.
Stour Valley Path 100 & 50 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Stour Valley Path 100 & 50?
You may also like
- Saucony Cambridge Half Marathon8th Mar, Cambridge
- Hackney Half Marathon17th May, London
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun, St Albans
- Virgin Money London Marathon26th Apr, London
- Mud & Mayhem Thetford - Duathlon, Trail Race, Canicross15th Mar, Brandon
- Milton Keynes Festival of Running15th Mar, Milton Keynes