The Stour Valley Path is a 100km (62 mile) long footpath in England, which starts in Newmarket (Suffolk) and ends in Cattawade, a village near Manningtree (Essex). The SVP100 covers almost the entire length of the well marked trail, and is one of the longest point to point races in East Anglia.
The path is notable for the beauty of the scenery en route. The landscape of the Stour Valley was made famous by painters such as John Constable and Thomas Gainsborough, and inspired the author Beatrix Potter. The SVP100 is easily accessible from East Anglia, London, East Midlands and Stansted airport.
How to enter the Stour Valley Path 100 & 50
- Run 50km
- Run 102km
Stour Valley Path 100 & 50 routes
Distance: 102km (63.4 miles)
Profile: +912m (2,992ft) gain, -957m (3,140ft) loss
Stour Valley Path 100 & 50 weather forecast
Rain in the morning.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Stour Valley Path 100 & 50 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Stour Valley Path 100 & 50?
You may also like
- Hackney Moves14th May 2021, London4.6(49)
- Hertfordshire Half Marathon22nd Nov, Stevenage4.6(7)
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
- Colchester Stampede 10K29th Nov, Colchester5(4)
- Run4Colour - East Anglia10th Apr 2021, Hockwold cum Wilton4.9(7)
- St Neots Half Marathon15th Nov, Eynesbury4.3(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.