How did it go?
Distances in this event
- Run 50km
- Run 102km
You may also like
- Wineathlon – Cambridge1st Sep, Foxton
- St Eds' Running Festival27th Oct, Bury Saint Edmunds
- GoFeral 10K Trail Run, Endurance, Fun Run - September7th Sep, Abbots Ripton
- Remembrance Run Essex9th Nov, Saffron Walden
- RunThrough Colchester Stampede Half Marathon6th Oct, Colchester
- Welwyn Half Marathon22nd Sep, Welwyn Garden City
From the organizerOrganizer's website
The Stour Valley Path is a 100km (62 mile) long footpath in England, which starts in Newmarket (Suffolk) and ends in Cattawade, a village near Manningtree (Essex). The SVP100 covers almost the entire length of the well marked trail, and is one of the longest point to point races in East Anglia.
The path is notable for the beauty of the scenery en route. The landscape of the Stour Valley was made famous by painters such as John Constable and Thomas Gainsborough, and inspired the author Beatrix Potter. The SVP100 is easily accessible from East Anglia, London, East Midlands and Stansted airport.
Stour Valley Path 100 & 50 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Stour Valley Path 100 & 50?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.