The Stowmarket Half Marathon will, once again take place from The Tomlinson Groundcare premises in Buxhall on 29th September 2019.
After the recent sad loss of our friend, fellow club member and sponsor, Robert Tomlison's family are, once again, very kindly and generously hosting our very popular Half Marathon.
The race will be dedicated in Robert’s memory and we invite you to enter the race which is one of the most rural and scenic Half Marathons in the Suffolk race calendar.
The race will be the 2019 County Championship event.
How to enter the Stowmarket Half Marathon
- Run 21.097km
Stowmarket Half Marathon route
Stowmarket Half MarathonStart Time: 11:00am
Stowmarket Half Marathon weather forecast
Rain until morning, starting again in the evening.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Stowmarket Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Stowmarket Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Colchester Stampede Half Marathon9th Oct 2021, Colchester4.7(2)
- Hackney Moves14th May 2021, London4.6(49)
- MK Festival of Running7th Mar 2021, Milton Keynes4(2)
- Festive Forest Challenge12th Dec, Bury Saint Edmunds
- Quicksilver Hampton Court Half Marathon21st Feb 2021, Thames Ditton4.4(76)
- Running GP Bedford Autodrome - March28th Mar 2021, Bedford4.9(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.