Distances in this event
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 1mi
Strathclyde Loch Marathon, Half & Fun Run routes
Marathon runners complete 6 full laps and a part lap, while Half Marathoners complete 3 full laps and a part lap. The 1 Mile Fun Run is an out and back course.
There are optional lap bands as you cross the timing mat and a screen of how many laps you've completed. Results will be live and show your split times for each lap.
- Finisher’s medal
From the organizer
Time2Run Events are ranked #20 in the UK out of 505 organizers
Join us for the Strathclyde Loch Marathon, Half & Fun Run at Scotland's Theme Park & Water Sports Centre!
An event for runners of all abilities.
Frequently Asked Questions
Strathclyde Loch Marathon, Half & Fun Run weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Strathclyde Loch Marathon, Half & Fun Run reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
Good for beginners
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Strathclyde Loch Marathon, Half & Fun Run?
You may also like
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival23rd May 2020, Edinburgh4.1(4)
- Causeway Coast Marathon28th Sep, Portballintrae
- Baxters Loch Ness Marathon & Festival of Running6th Oct, Inverness
- Tollymore Trail Marathon Events16th Nov, Newcastle5(3)
- ASICS Greater Manchester Marathon5th Apr 2020, Stretford4.3(199)
- The Yorkshire Marathon20th Oct, York4.6(91)