Consider these instead
The Strathclyde Loch Marathon, Half & Fun Run has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival28th May, Edinburgh4.3(13)
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May, Clappersgate
- Baxters Loch Ness Marathon & Festival of Running2nd Oct, Inverness
- Endurancelife Coastal Trail Series – Northumberland27th Feb, Bamburgh4.7(43)
- Manchester Marathon9th Oct, Stretford4.5(20)
- Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - February6th Feb, Hamster, Redford
Strathclyde Loch Marathon, Half & Fun Run routes
The course is undulating at times but is mostly flat so is a great opportunity to set a new speedy PB. The course is multi-terrain with some areas on tarmac and others on trail.
When you cross the timing mat at the end of each lap, a screen will display how many laps you have completed. You can also get lap bands as a reminder. Your split times for each lap will be live updated.
While you are running, please keep to the left hand side of the road in order to allow faster runners to pass on the right.
Portable toilets will be available around the course.
1 Mile Fun Run: Out and back course
Half Marathon: 3 full laps of the course + partial lap
Marathon: 6 full laps of the course + partial lap
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Strathclyde Loch Marathon, Half & Fun Run reviews (3)
4.4 out of 5 stars
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.