- . 104 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
The course is undulating at times but is mostly flat so is a great opportunity to set a new speedy PB. The course is multi-terrain with some areas on tarmac and others on trail.
When you cross the timing mat at the end of each lap, a screen will display how many laps you have completed. You can also get lap bands as a reminder. Your split times for each lap will be live updated.
While you are running, please keep to the left hand side of the road in order to allow faster runners to pass on the right.
Portable toilets will be available around the course.
1 Mile Fun Run: Out and back course
Half Marathon: 3 full laps of the course + partial lap
Marathon: 6 full laps of the course + partial lap
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Strathclyde Loch Marathon, Half & Fun Run weather forecast
Time2Run Events are ranked #18 in the UK out of 241 organizers
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Strathclyde Loch Marathon, Half & Fun Run reviews (3)
4.4 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Escape The City28th Aug, Dalkeith
- Glencoe Marathon Gathering5th Sep, Glencoe5(2)
- Causeway Coast Marathon25th Sep, Portballintrae4.8(7)
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Ambleside
- Tollymore Trail Marathon Events14th Nov, Newcastle4.6(11)
- Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - February6th Feb 2021, Hamster, Redford
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.