How to enter the Strathclyde Loch Marathon, Half & Fun Run
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 1mi
Strathclyde Loch Marathon, Half & Fun Run routes
The course is undulating at times but is mostly flat so is a great opportunity to set a new speedy PB. The course is multi-terrain with some areas on tarmac and others on trail.
- 1 Mile Fun Run: Out and back course
- Half Marathon: 3 full laps of the course + a part lap
- Marathon: 6 full laps of the course + a part lap
When you cross the timing mat at the end of each lap, a screen will display how many laps you have completed. You can also get lap bands as a reminder. Your split times for each lap will be live updated.
While you are running, please keep to the left hand side of the road in order to allow faster runners to pass on the right.
Portable toilets will be available around the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Strathclyde Loch Marathon, Half & Fun Run weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Time2Run Events are ranked #21 in the UK out of 536 organizers
Strathclyde Loch Marathon, Half & Fun Run reviews (3)
4.4 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival23rd May 2020, Edinburgh4.1(4)
- Tollymore Trail Marathon Events16th Nov, Newcastle5(3)
- Manchester Marathon5th Apr 2020, Stretford4.3(199)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March1st Mar 2020, Tarporley4.7(32)
- Leeds & Liverpool Christmas Cracker7th Dec, Leeds4.5(27)
- Kirkstall Abbey Trail Running Festival16th Nov, Leeds4.7(21)