An exciting NEW Marathon run on a 95% traffic-free beautiful course, starting and finishing within yards of the fantastic Race HQ and event venue, the Marriott Hotel.
The course heads towards the city centre taking in the stunning Nene Park en-route. Once in the city centre the route passes the cathedral, joins the Green Wheel cycle pathways and runs along the picturesque River Nene, before heading back toward the Marriott Hotel for the after party.
How to enter the Sublime Peterborough Marathon
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 26.2miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Sublime Peterborough Marathon route
The race aims to attract runners who would like the chance to try a new race that’s both scenic and relatively flat, so providing the opportunity for a Personal Best over the distance.
MarathonStart Time: 9:00am
Questions & answers
- Are there pacers for the marathon?Hi there. Just to let you know that there will be pacers at the Marathon.
Sublime Peterborough Marathon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Sublime Racing are ranked #56 in the UK out of 417 organizers
Sublime Peterborough Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Sublime Peterborough Marathon?
You may also like
- Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend3rd May, Milton Keynes
- Boston Marathon UK19th Apr, Boston4.6(15)
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K16th May, Naseby
- Virgin Money London Marathon26th Apr, London4.9(48)
- Running Grand Prix Bedford Autodrome - March22nd Mar, Bedford4.9(2)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London4.6(4)