All events taking place this weekend will be in the beautiful grounds of Nene Park & Ferry Meadows. The atmosphere is awesome and the camaraderie unforgettable. Whether you can just run one lap for your team or a hundred miles solo, we guarantee you'll love this event.
The 24 hour running event and the 12 hour night race are about completing as many many laps of the 10.7k course as you can in the time allocated. Both can be run solo, in pairs or in a relay team of 2 to 8 runners.
How to enter the Sublime TWENTY4 - 24 hour race
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 24h
- Run 12h
- Run 10kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 5km
- Run 1km
Sublime TWENTY4 - 24 hour race routes
Questions & answers
- Do you have to run the whole 24 hours or can you walk parts?Hi there. Just to let you know that you can walk parts of the race
Sublime TWENTY4 - 24 hour race weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Sublime TWENTY4 - 24 hour race reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Sublime TWENTY4 - 24 hour race?
You may also like
- The Oundle 20 Mile Road Race15th Mar 2020, Oundle
- The Oundle New Year 10K & 5K12th Jan 2020, Oundle
- Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend3rd May 2020, Milton Keynes
- Running Grand Prix Bedford Autodrome - March22nd Mar 2020, Bedford
- MK Half Marathon & Festival of Running15th Mar 2020, Milton Keynes
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun 2020, St Albans