2015 was Suffolk’s year of cycling, the county is becoming ever more rider friendly and has some absolutely stunning countryside and breathtaking costal views.
Three wonderful routes take in a variety of Suffolk’s best scenery, from forest and coast to quiet countryside lanes. Whether you’re a seasoned spinner, or just enjoy cycling on a weekly basis there’s a route for you.
We’ve decided to start the Suffolk 100 from the county’s reigning “Most Active Town”, Kesgrave. Situated on the edges of Ipswitch, The HQ, Kesgrave Community and Conference Center is not only easily accessible by road and rail but also offers riders virtually traffic free access to the wonderfully quiet country roads this sportive has to offer.
How to enter the Suffolk 100
- Bike 100mi
- Bike 64mi
- Bike 45mi
Suffolk 100 routes
Suffolk 100 weather forecast
Light rain in the morning and afternoon.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Suffolk 100 reviews (3)
4.9 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Alzheimer's Research UK Norfolk Flyer1st Nov, Fakenham
- Brighton Marathon Weekend11th Sep 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
- London to Brighton Bike Ride3rd Jul 2021, London
- Ride the Night London28th May 2021, Windsor
- King Edward 10010th Apr 2021, Coddington4.9(33)
- Beyond New Forest Sportive (Saturday & Sunday)14th May 2021, Exbury
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.