2015 was Suffolks year of cycling, the county is becoming ever more rider friendly and has some absolutely stunning countryside and breathtaking costal views.
Three wonderful routes take in a variety of Suffolks best scenery, from forest and coast to quiet countryside lanes. Whether youre a seasoned spinner, or just enjoy cycling on a weekly basis theres a route for you.
Weve decided to start the Suffolk 100 from the countys reigning Most Active Town, Kesgrave. Situated on the edges of Ipswitch, The HQ, Kesgrave Community and Conference Center is not only easily accessible by road and rail but also offers riders virtually traffic free access to the wonderfully quiet country roads this sportive has to offer.
How to enter the Suffolk 100
- Bike 100mi
- Bike 64mi
- Bike 45mi
Suffolk 100 routes
Suffolk 100 weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Suffolk 100 reviews (3)
4.9 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Prudential RideLondon - Surrey 19, 46, 10016th Aug 2020, London
- Prudential RideLondon 10016th Aug 2020, London
- Tour of Cambridgeshire7th Jun 2020, Peterborough
- Dulux London Revolution Cycle9th May 2020, London
- BHF London to Brighton Cycle21st Jun 2020, London
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton