The stunning backdrop of Framlingham College and Framlingham Castle at the start of the Suffolk Sunrise 100 bike ride is a sight to behold. Set off with over 1,300 riders on this popular charity sportive and you will soon be exploring the country lanes of Suffolk which were just made for cycling with little traffic, superb countryside and coastal scenery.
With three route options the Cool 35 mile route is great if you’re a newbie to cycling or if you’ve been out of action for a while. The more challenging Classic 60 mile and Champion at 102 mile routes are ideal if you’re an experienced or regular Sportive rider.
Expect a great day in the saddle with the team on this Action Medical Research cycling event with first class support throughout the day.
How to enter the Suffolk Sunrise 100
- Bike 64mi
- Bike 101mi
- Bike 40mi
Suffolk Sunrise 100 routes
Classic: 65 miles
Champion: 102 miles
Suffolk Sunrise 100 weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Suffolk Sunrise 100 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Suffolk Sunrise 100?
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend17th Apr 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
- The KM Big East Kent Bike Ride10th Oct, Deal
- King Edward 10010th Apr 2021, Coddington4.9(33)
- Trent Valley 1003rd Oct, Gainsborough4.9(18)
- Beyond New Forest Sportive (Saturday & Sunday)14th May 2021, Exbury
- Beyond Somerset Sportive (Saturday or Sunday)9th Apr 2021, Glastonbury
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.