How did it go?
Distances in this event
- Run 10km
You may also like
- Bovingdon Parish 10k1st Sep, Bovingdon
- Hercules Festival of Sport – St. Albans22nd Sep, St Albans
- Brewery Trail Run 10K9th Nov, Tring Station
- Technical Series - Navigation23rd Nov, Aldbury
- The Wendover Woods Autumn Festival of Running2nd Nov, Aylesbury
- The Kew & Richmond 10k Riverside Run1st Sep, Richmond
- 20 participants
From the organizerOrganizer's website
Join us this summer for a pre-breakfast 10km guided run through the beautiful woods and open ridgelines of the Chiltern Hills! Along the way you will learn trail running techniques and explore this Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, famous for its use in filming locations.
The event is easily accessible, just 40 minutes North West of London by rail or road and there is free on-site parking for all runners. All abilities are catered for, so whether you are a new to trail running, just looking to get some miles in an inspiring location, or smash out trails like a pro, you're in good hands. As with all Run the Wild events, it's a team event so you will be grouped with similar ability runners and led by one of our experienced Run Leaders who will route find and set the pace for you. We walk anything too steep and it's a good opportunity to get some trail running tips from our leaders along the way.
Summer 10k Series - August reviews
5 out of 5 stars
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.