In 2018, DB Max is bringing you the midweek 'Summer Chilly Duathlon' held on the first Wednesday of July, August, and September.
Traffic-free midweek duathlon racing at the Castle Combe Race Circuit and comprising a 2-mile flat run, followed by a 10-mile flat bike on super smooth tarmac, topped off with another 2-mile run to finish.
Summer Chilly Duathlon – August weather forecast
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Summer Chilly Duathlon – August reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Summer Chilly Duathlon – August?
You may also like
- London Duathlon 20205th Sep, Richmond4.9(5)
- Cardiff Triathlon26th Jun 2021, Cardiff5(1)
- Cotswolds Sprint Duathlon10th Oct, Winchcombe
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Nettleden Duathlon11th Sep, Nettleden4.7(3)
- Windsor Autumn Super Sprint, Sprint & Olympic Duathlon9th Oct, Windsor
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.