In 2018 DB Max is bringing you the midweek ‘Summer Chilly Duathlon’ held on the first Wednesday of every month of July, August and September.
Traffic-free midweek duathlon racing at the Castle Combe Race Circuit and comprising a 2-mile flat run, followed by a 10-mile flat bike on super smooth tarmac, topped off with another 2-mile run to finish.
The event starts with a 2 mile run on the perimeter of the race track, then heads out on 5 laps of the circuit before finishing with a final 2 mile run again around the race track perimeter.
How to enter the Summer Chilly Duathlon – September
- Duathlon: Run 2mi, Bike 10mi, Run 2mi
Summer Chilly Duathlon – September weather forecast
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Summer Chilly Duathlon – September reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Summer Chilly Duathlon – September?
You may also like
- Bridport Triathlon15th May 2021, Bridport
- West Bay Triathlon26th Jun 2021, West Bay3(1)
- Cowman City Trail Duathlon5th Dec, Milton Keynes
- Hurtleberry Off-Road Duathlon & 10km Trail Run15th Nov, Holmbury Saint Mary
- Harlech Triathlon & Duathlon17th Apr 2021, Harlech4.7(1)
- The Snowman Triathlon & Duathlon30th Jul 2021, Betws-y-Coed4.7(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.